Ideal Electricians are the best people to call if you have an electrical emergency in Central London. We have a team of highly trained and experienced electricians who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can deal with any electrical problem, no matter how big or small. We understand that an electrical emergency can be a very stressful time, which is why we aim to get to you as soon as possible. We will always give you a free quote before we start any work, so you know exactly what you are paying for.
- 24 Hours Emergency Callouts
- Extra Sockets
- Install Or Replace Fuse Boards
- Fault Finding Mcb /Rcd Trips
- Electric Shower Replacement
- Replace Or Move Lights, Switchers
- All Types Of Spotlights And Led Lights
- Electrical Fault Finding
- Electric Underfloor Heating Repairs
- Video Call Troubleshooting
- Fuse Box Replacement
- Repairs To Electrical Wiring
- Emergency Repair Of Faulty, Or Tripping Circuits
- Security Light Fitting
- Socket And Switches Inspections And Testing
- Extractor Fan Fitting And Replacement
- Electric Water Heater Repairs
- Fuse Box Testing And Replacement
- Storage Heater Repairs
- Light Switches And Dimmer Switches Repair And Installation
- Landlord Safety Checks & Certification
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Electrical Fault Finding & Periodic Inspections
- Light Installations & Testing/ Certification
- Repair Of Electrical Lights, Both Interior And Exterior
A storage heater is an electric heater that stores thermal heat within a clay or ceramic brick. It does is that using off-peak, cheaper electrical energy (known as economy-7, which starts from midnight to 7 AM) it will heat the brick and store heat within it. It then lets out this stored heat throughout the day.
Storage heaters have become increasingly popular due to their energy-saving abilities, but what happens when they stop working? Ideal Electricians specialise in Storage heaters that require our technical expertise to fix the problem. No matter the age of your storage heater, we’ll make sure it’s running efficiently again by providing our electrical contractor services.
It depends on what you mean by “rewire.” If you’re talking about basic electrical wiring, the answer is generally no. Most people can’t do it. There are plenty of resources online and through other channels to help you learn how to do it, though. That being said, if the rewire is done unprofessional, it can be hazardous, so rewiring yourself is not something we recommend.
There are a few things you can do yourself: replace a light switch, replace a light fixture, and install an overhead light. If you’re comfortable working with electricity, you may also want to try replacing a plug or fixing a circuit breaker. Be very careful when working with electricity, and if in doubt, call a professional.
There are many kinds of certificates, like an Installation Certificate or an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR), as well as a PAT test certificate, to name just a few. Your electrician should give you an Installation certificate for any installation that he does. A certificate is proof that the work has been completed to a satisfactory standard. The certificate should list the following:
- The name of the electrician who did the work
- The date on which the work was completed
- A description of the work that was carried out
- Install and maintain electrical systems in homes, businesses and factories.
- Test electrical equipment to ensure it is working correctly.
- Diagnose problems with electrical systems and equipment.
- Repair or replace defective wiring, switches, circuit breakers, etc.
- Advise customers on energy efficiency measures they can take to reduce their energy bills.
Ideal electricians are fully trained to test appliances for any businesses or homes in Central London. Our services include PAT testing and electrical safety inspections for all types of property, including offices, factories, restaurants and schools. We supply all the necessary equipment to perform these stringent tests, with our engineers working throughout the London area for over ten years.
Ideal Electricians is the best choice for all your electrical needs. We offer same-day service, emergency repairs, and maintenance to homes and businesses at highly competitive prices when needed. Our workmanship is of the highest standard with all our engineers skilled, up-to-date on new technology and fully insured. Our technicians are thoroughly trained, and all of our work comes with a guarantee. We understand the difficulties that arise from any issues with your property and use this experience to ensure our customers’ complete satisfaction.
Ideal electricians provide a vast array of security lighting solutions for homes and businesses. We pride ourselves on our customer service and can provide a wide range of tailored services, including fitting, replacing and adding new lights to your property. Your safety is paramount, and we know that timely repairs are essential when it comes to your home or business security, so contact us today, and we’ll be with you as soon as possible.